About Delhi

Currency icon


The chief currency in Delhi is INR (Indian Rupee)

Climate Icon


Facilis 90% of the year is hot (Mar-Oct) & the rest 10% witness the coldest winters


Time Zone

Delhi, India lies in GMT+5:30 time zone

Language icon 2


Expect from Hindi, Punjabi the other language spoken is English

Famous Places in Delhi

India Gate
India Gate
Lotus Temple
Jama Masjid

Delhi is Famous for

What to See in Delhi?

Are you thinking about travelling to Delhi? This city is the capital of India and has a lot of places to explore. The vivid colors of the flowers, warm hospitality and the delicious food along with the fashion streets and active lifestyle are what you will find in the city. Also, the convenience is readily available at a shorter distance so that you can travel to any place of your choice easily. And yes, of course, you can visit beautiful museums, monuments, and other heritage sites to explore Delhi for better exposure. If you want to discover the religious side of the city, then places like Laxmi Narayan Temple, Iscon temple, Bangla sahib Gurudwara, Akshardham temple, Lotus temple, and Nizamuddin Dargah are some of the well-known religious places to have a peaceful time. 

Flights Guru Customer

Mind Blowing services

5.0 rating
April 19, 2020

Really appreciate the customer service of Gav. Very prompt in replying to queries and offered the best solution for my travel need. Highly recommended.

Ashok Sharma

Best in Price

5.0 rating
April 3, 2020

Really good in your best priced deals. Regular updates on the cheap and best quotes are really helpful. Genuinely appreciate.

Vikas Rattan

Best in Deal and with Service

5.0 rating
April 3, 2020

Best deal and the best service I got at Friends Travel. Strongly admire your services. Instant replies on Fb , hardly any company does this. I appreciate their responsiveness. Keep it up guys. Cheers !

Harpreet Singh

Cheapest Flight Rate

4.0 rating
April 3, 2020

Keep on serving cheapest quotes ever which could save the pockets of travelers like me  Cheapest ever deals & best customer service


People also searching for

Our Airlines Partners

Cathay Pacific
Air Canada
SG Airlines
Thai Airways